Sunday, September 13, 2009

My record has been broken!

Yup, I just found out from Guinness. They have now officially stated that on June 2nd, 2009, the record for Tallest Mohican was beaten by Stefan Srocka in Germany. His measured 31.5 inches. This puts a large kink in the plans that I had. I was going to cut off my Mohawk, put it in a shadow box behind glass, and sell it on Ebay for charity. There may still be a way to do that, or something like it, I am not sure. I already measured my hair, and it doesn’t’ look like I have the length to reclaim the record. Oh well, records were meant to be broken.


What does that mean for this blog? Well, I am still going to document everything on this blog and keep it going to this point, and we’ll see what happens from there. In the mean time, I will be working on the next episode, and it looks like now I am the man with the second world’s tallest Mohawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment